星期三, 5月 09, 2012

Treatment


那些低三下四招數, 別有用心的生謠造黑,  那些無中生有的無聊人, 無謂動氣, 無須理會人在做, 天在看, lui 不是已明示過妳處理人情問題並無錯著嗎?   行正理順,  磊落做人, 大度一點, 大而化之, 把更多時間和精力, 來追求自己嚮往的姿采生活.

洗去塵垢, 在臉上敷個mask, 給心靈做個spa, 愛惜自己, 適時放下放鬆, 才能把自己的生活好好的上妝.

春日明媚, 塗一抺嫣姹;
繁花夏夜,  翩一襲輕紗;
長空秋色, 來一身瀟洒;
冬雪羽下回一眸淡雅

生活繽紛不是花花綠綠的「胡塗」「亂搭」, 要配合自己的個性和心情, 尋找跟自己和諧的過程, 由外至內, 從身到心, 發乎自然, 混然天成.  了觀自在, 人生精彩的日子仍待著妳去過呢!  

P.S.  連日來通宵達旦, 要小心身體, 不要捱壞了.  <3
         已落實了, 不用擔心. :)


聽首歌:  
When you're weary, feeling small,
When tears are in your eyes, I will dry them all;
I'm on your side. When times get rough
And friends just can't be found,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.

When you're down and out,
When you're on the street,
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you.
I'll take your part.
When darkness comes
And pains is all around,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.

Sail on silvergirl,
Sail on by.
Your time has come to shine.
All your dreams are on their way.
See how they shine.
If you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind.

(Dedicated specially to you. <3 )

沒有留言:

發佈留言