星期一晚上開始覺得好疲倦, 口腔乾痛, 昨夜大姪兒離去後, 開始沾寒沾凍, 唉, 原來發燒了, 連忙吃兩顆退燒藥, 上床睡覺, 發了很多奇怪的夢. 輾轉睡到中午, C打電話來, 得悉我病了, GF不在香港, 她於是放工後上來探望我, 並替我買些包點.
C說起好多舊歌, 好多詞曲俱佳. 如First of May, Don't ask me why, but time
has passed us by. 不要問我時間如何離去, 年青時聽已隱隱的感到箇中無奈, 現在人到暮年, 真的, and you don't ask the time of day…
我說: 「是, 人生苦短, 不明白為何人要浪費生命, 回頭已是百年身…」
「另外有首歌我好喜歡的, Both
sides now, 歌詞好有意思, 妳記得嗎?」
我想了一會: 「記得, 我們好似有夾過這首歌的, 我在網上找找, 讓妳回味一下啦. 」
Rows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere,
I've looked at clouds that way.
But now they only block the sun,
They rain and snow on everyone
So many things I would have done,
But clouds got in my way.
I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud's illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all
Moons and Junes and ferris wheels,
The dizzy dancing way that you feel
As every fairy tale comes real,
I've looked at love that way.
But now it's just another show,
You leave 'em laughing when you go
And if you care, don't let them know,
Don't give yourself away.
I've looked at love from both sides now
From give and take and still somehow
It's love's illusions I recall
I really don't know love at all
Tears and fears and feeling proud,
To say "I love you" right out loud
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds,
I've looked at life that way.
Oh but now old friends they're acting strange,
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
I've looked at life from both sides now
From win and lose and still somehow
It's life's illusions I recall
I really don't know life at all.
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere,
I've looked at clouds that way.
But now they only block the sun,
They rain and snow on everyone
So many things I would have done,
But clouds got in my way.
I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud's illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all
Moons and Junes and ferris wheels,
The dizzy dancing way that you feel
As every fairy tale comes real,
I've looked at love that way.
But now it's just another show,
You leave 'em laughing when you go
And if you care, don't let them know,
Don't give yourself away.
I've looked at love from both sides now
From give and take and still somehow
It's love's illusions I recall
I really don't know love at all
Tears and fears and feeling proud,
To say "I love you" right out loud
Dreams and schemes and circus crowds,
I've looked at life that way.
Oh but now old friends they're acting strange,
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
I've looked at life from both sides now
From win and lose and still somehow
It's life's illusions I recall
I really don't know life at all.

4 則留言:
我唱這首歌最苦澀的體會是當時我的孖生姊姊正介入我的戀情, 我人生第一次受到傷害, 覺得好灰, 歌詞中我領會到世事的無奈.
現在走完人生一大段路, 體會更深的是, 無論你多體諒別人為何做那麼多不合情理的事去傷害人, 他們總找到籍口理據去說他們是對的, 而你是抵死的一個, 所以凡事你看正反兩面, 原來還有第三面, 這便是人家要怎樣對你, 你管不到! 世事永遠有ILLUSION, 那是人為的, 故今天我認為我只有立定宗旨做個不傷害人的人, 但不要以為我好欺負, 我不會袖手別人的攻擊, 是會反擊的, 真是越老越要帶把刀做人, 好無奈!
看到她至今仍孜孜不倦, 一而再, 再而三地為追逐打擊同性得來的快感, 而美化為追求愛情的借口, 口裏說怎樣為朋友赴湯蹈火, 繼而幫忙照顧朋友的丈夫, 真夠"朋友"哩. 我仍記得她對我細說對T女士怎好怎好,所以even她和I先生有感覺也不會要I離開T,語氣非常誠懇, 但竊竊私喜在臉上流露了, 我當時感到很噁心,心想這個男人妳根本不會要, 妳只不過在表示妳比她好而已! 而那些男士,也不是甚麼好東西, 要不是是同道中人就是蠢, 蠢也活該!
世界是有真理的, 就是因為有真理, 所以別具用心的人唯有製造illusion來蒙混, 唔通擺明去偷去搶去騙咩.
許多時, 不去計較, 只不過為息事寧人, 亦覺得不值得為不值得的人和事動干戈, 但那些人就以為你蠢, 好好玩, 得寸進尺, 當你不讓他們得多一尺時, 他們反倒憤怒, 反斥你奸, 你原來之前扮蠢云云, 吹漲.
hope u got better now! ><
thanks dear, i'm much better now. <3
發佈留言