btw, I was so worried since last night. Coffee seems to have hurt his hind legs and hidden under the bed. He showed up once an hour ago but now hide again....at least I know he has not died!
And, Rose missed the last train from London to Cambridge and now she stayed with her friend in London. Jesus, these two little ones always scare me to death!
4 則留言:
自你搬離灣仔後我亦很少到那處!
找日我們去一趟, let me search another nice restaurant.
btw, I was so worried since last night. Coffee seems to have hurt his hind legs and hidden under the bed. He showed up once an hour ago but now hide again....at least I know he has not died!
And, Rose missed the last train from London to Cambridge and now she stayed with her friend in London. Jesus, these two little ones always scare me to death!
無花果沙律係咪用新鮮貨?如果係應該好正,我在這裡有食新鮮無花果,真係好美味。
yes, fresh, really good. :P
發佈留言